Game Day Rules
- Due to limited entries, we will NOT be enforcing the minimum of 1 female player on the pitch at any time rule.
- Two games each team per evening, resulting in 10 games in total for the tournament.
- Games consist of two halves of 10 mins per half (so 40 mins of footy per night).
- Games will be played between 5:45-8pm on Mondays. Catch up games will be played on the
same Thursday if possible 5:45-8pm.
- Teams may only have five players on the field at any time and this must include a designated goalkeeper.
- There are unlimited substitutions, and players may come off and on as many times as they like throughout the game. However, substitutions may only be made when the ball is out of play.
- Keepers are allowed outside of the box and players are allowed inside it. However, keepers may not handle the ball outside of the box with their hands.
- If the ball goes out of play for a throw in, the team in possession must kick the ball in play - the ball may leave the floor.
- If a goal is scored on or after the whistle is blown it will not count.
- Corners are part of the game.
- There are no offsides but other football rules apply.
- Games are ‘self-refereed’ but we have several volunteers there on game day to ensure fair play.