- If you are not financial on game day we may look at placing sanctions on the team such as point losses.
- Teams entering Social grade need to have a minimum of two girls on the team list and two present at each game day.
- Spaces are limited, so first in first server; however, the players that sign up and pay the entry fee will be given priority.
- Two games each team per evening, resulting in 12 games in total for the tournament.
- Games consist of two halves of 10 mins per half (so 40 mins of footy per night).
- Games will be played between 5-9pm on Wednesdays. Catch up games will be played the following Monday 5-9pm.
- Teams may only have seven players on the field at any time and must include a designated goalkeeper. If playing social grade, no more than 5 male players on the field at anytime.
- There are unlimited substitutions and players may come off and on as many times as they like throughout the game.
- Substitutions may only be made when the ball is out of play.
- Keepers are allowed outside of the box and players are allowed inside it. However, keepers may not handle the ball outside of the box with their hands.
- If the ball goes out of play for a throw in, the team must kick the ball in play - the ball may leave the floor.
- If a goals is scored on or after the whistle is blown, it will not count.
- Corners are part of the game.
- There are no offsides but other football rules apply.
- Games are "self-refereed" but we have several people volunteers there on game day to ensure fair play.